Wednesday, June 27, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012!!

Ok, so I know it's still  four months away, but I'm already gearing up for my first stab at NaNoWriMo and I'd love to have some writing buddies! The main idea is, during the month of November, to write a novel with a goal of at least 50,000 words. It should be all new material - no using a half-finished piece that already has 15K words completed - but encompasses any and all genres and levels of ability. The forums are there to provide inspiration, help if stuck, a place to vent and moan (and we know how we all love to vent and moan!), as well as post contest support on things like editing, etc. 

There are prizes to be won, if that's something that'll help your motivation, and I'd really love some writing buddies! lol My username there is Mazuri (go figure) and I'm using my little metal birdie for an avatar. Let's hook up and do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment