Monday, July 9, 2012

There's a Fine Line - Ch 03 is Live!

Lit is on fire with its posting lately, this time taking just around 48 hours for the third chapter in There's a Fine Line to go from submission to live. This chapter is pretty steamy with some revelations for our Dominant vamp and his mostly human mate. The reader will get a bit more information as to what she's capable of doing as well as a tantalizing glimpse into what he'd love to do to her. You'll also see a bit of Blake's more tender side as he comforts his mate in a time of great confusion.

This is also the point where I state that if you don't like any or all of the aspects of BDSM, you might want to search for another story.

I fine tuned this chapter quite a bit with help from both my sounding board and brainstorming buddy, Mokkelke, as well as one of the first authors I ever favorited on Lit: Jaisen. Both of these ladies ensured  Blake and Alicia's play time was both "hawt" and believable and for that I can't thank them enough. As I stated before on this blog, I think one part in making a fantasy element in a story really work is to ensure the rest of the story is as believable and true to life as one can make it. I'm really hoping I succeeded with this chapter.

Please, read, comment, vote, review, whichever suits you best. Good or bad, I read all comments and try to respond if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment