Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday Morning Teaser

Yup, it's that time again. (and if that makes you think of Pinky and the Brain, that makes you awesome!) No, it's not time to take over the world. It's time for a new teaser!!! Chapter Seven is a lead in to the next stage in our heroes' relationship. It also focuses almost entirely on Alicia. It's not an entirely "nice" chapter, but it is what it is and I was happy with it.

I plan to submit the chapter over the weekend for an early week posting on Lit. I may submit it on Saturday as I'm not sure how they handle US holidays.

As for the rest of the story, Chapter Ten is still plodding along like a slow thing that plods slowly. Snails are passing it. But it's about half-way there and I hope to zoom through Chapter Eleven to make up for my snail-ishness. One can only hope.

If you need to catch up on the story, click on the tab above or follow THIS LINK. If you're all caught up and thinking just post the damn link already!!  then you can find the snippet HERE.

Oh, and a last thought. I had my loverly editor, Archangel_M, look over Innocent Deceptions and will be replacing the old version with the edited one over the next few days. It's another Phantom fanfic but much darker than Help Me Say Goodbye. Give it a few days and check out it's shiny new edited status or check it out now and groan at the errors lol

No comments:

Post a Comment