Wednesday, October 17, 2012

TaFL Ch10 is Live

After feeling like death warmed over in a microwave for most of the weekend, I finally managed to get Chapter 10 of There's a Fine Line submitted to Lit on Monday. Because of my delay in submitting, there was  an equal delay in posting so it finally went live today. Things have slowed a bit from the atrocities of the previous chapter though that doesn't mean it's all sunshine and butterflies from here on out. The demons are still hanging around being demonic, Blake is still an arrogant, dominating ass, and Alicia is still sassy and independent. Not always a smooth mix.

I'm still desperately trying to build up another chapter buffer to tide me over during November and the insanity that is NaNoWriMo but it's been slow going. I think part of it is planning the NaNo story, part is being sick, part is excitement over the NYC trip, while some is pure writer's....well, not really a block as I know what I want to say, it's just not coming out right. If you check the progress on the right, you'll see the word count is being passed by crippled snails. That's how slow it's been going. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment