Monday, October 22, 2012

TaFL Progress and NYC!

After an extremely productive writing day on Sunday, I've completed chapter 12 of There's a Fine Line. Again, it's not a happy chapter but, again, I feel it was a necessary one. Things will definitely be moving towards its eventual conclusion though I don't see the end for several more chapters yet (not sure if it'll go as far as 20 chapter but it might). There are changes in the air - some good, some not so good, some that were very hard for me to write. I hope you enjoy the overall journey even if some of the stops along the way have been bumpy.

Unfortunately, as productive as Sunday has been, this still puts me at least a chapter behind where I'd like to be before November. Unless I can knock out chapter 13 in the next few days, I'll be working on Fine Line in between the Bokkenrijder story for NaNo. This is not a good scenario for me as I don't like splitting my attention. Usually one is granted more attention to the detriment of the other. I don't want that to happen so I'm hoping inspiration will strike for chapter 13. Like lightning.

To top it all off, the last free weekend before NaNo will be spent in NYC. Watching Phantom of the Opera. I'll be squealing like a little phangirl the entire time, I promise you, only it'll be on the inside. I don't want to get thrown into a NYC jail and/or insane asylum. This is a Bucket List item, for those who are thinking "so what?" If you don't know what a Bucket List is, then check the link above or watch the movie that made the term famous. I've been to NYC before, have seen Ground Zero and gone to the top of the Empire State Building, but we didn't watch the musical on Broadway that I've been dying to see for over 25 years. Thus, this trip. It'll just be my daughter and I, which is scary, but it should be the experience of a lifetime. It's also why Fine Line will post early for Lit and late-ish for the blog. I can't wait. SQUEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment