Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New Musing and Update

Wow, it's been almost a month since I've posted anything on here. Shame on me! In my defense, I was mired in the depths of Camp NaNoWriMo trying to finish the first (and very rough) draft of my first novel that I hope to publish under the name Elaina M. Roberts. I'm still hoping that The Fox's Mate (formerly Fox Hunt) will be released late this summer unless I shop it to an actual agent/publisher and it gets accepted.

Now...

Nulli's Musings have brought out Alicia this time. The picture is of a moonlit night over a sprawling metropolis (title of the picture says Denver - I'll take their word for it). I could just see her flying above it all, thinking about things, getting comfy in her own skin. I've called it Solo Flight and it's short at less than 400 words. Head over, give it a read, let me know how (or if) you liked it!

Maz

No comments:

Post a Comment