Monday, June 11, 2012

There's a Fine Line Teaser

Yup, I'm impatient. It's a major failing of mine. What this means is that I've posted up the teaser for Chapter One of There's a Fine Line a few days early. There's also a bit of a contest included that I hope you enjoy. The chapter will be submitted to Lit today which should put it going live sometime on or around the 15th, my projected publish date.

Posting schedule is currently set for every other week or the 1st and 15th of the month, whichever works out best for me. The only things that will change that will be if I run into severe writer's block and eat through the chapter 'padding' I currently have (making the posting times longer, as seen with The Other Half) or if I finish the tale entirely (possibly making the posting times shorter). Otherwise, every other week is the plan.

Thanks and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment